Amateur d'histoire, de psychologie, de philosophie et de cinéma. Et des aventures d'Harry Potter... évidemment. :-)
› iQ and rating are updated every hour
- iQ (Quiz Me Games index): It highlights a player’s gaming frequency, his versatility as well as his efficiency. The iQ is Quiz Me Games’ most important and most representative measurement.
- Rating: It’s calculated by dividing the personal performance over the group’s performance
- Performance: Earnings acquired per second.
- Earnings: Sum of points earned through hits (correct answers) and extras for a full game, a perfect game and feats.
- % Hits: Percentage of questions answered correctly (hits).
- Games: Number of completed games.
Value | Questions
Value | Translations
- Content Weight: Sum of the values assigned to each written or translated question (= Value|Questions + Value|Translations).
- Value | Questions: Number of written questions multiplied by 9.
- Value | Translations: Number of translated questions multiplied by 3.
- Quizzes: Number of created quizzes.
- Questions: Number of written questions.
- Translations: Number of translated questions.
Games created by SiriusBlack
Calculate the elements of the multiplication table ranging from 2 to 12.
FIFA World Cup
The football, the most popular sport in the world, presents its nations championship every 4 years.
On the screen! Harry Potter
After having marked the literary world, Harry Potter has also left his mark on the cinema.
In this quiz, you'll need to add, subtract, multiply and divide at the speed of light
On the screen! James Bond
The novel character James Bond is at the origin of the longest film saga in history.