QMG Central › FAQ
› iQ and rating are updated every hour
- iQ (Quiz Me Games index): It highlights a player’s gaming frequency, his versatility as well as his efficiency. The iQ is Quiz Me Games’ most important and most representative measurement.
- Rating: It’s calculated by dividing the personal performance over the group’s performance
- Performance: Earnings acquired per second.
- Earnings: Sum of points earned through hits (correct answers) and extras for a full game, a perfect game and feats.
- % Hits: Percentage of questions answered correctly (hits).
- Games: Number of completed games.
Value | Questions
Value | Translations
- Content Weight: Sum of the values assigned to each written or translated question (= Value|Questions + Value|Translations).
- Value | Questions: Number of written questions multiplied by 9.
- Value | Translations: Number of translated questions multiplied by 3.
- Quizzes: Number of created quizzes.
- Questions: Number of written questions.
- Translations: Number of translated questions.
Games created by Panoramix
Cinema - Actors
For over 100 years, movie stars have been captivating generations of avid cinephiles with their performances. Do you know them?
Great Names in Politics Since 1900
Retrospective of the women and men who have shaped politics since the year 1900.
Great Names in Science
Find the men and women who have contributed to the advancement of science.
The political orientations of this country always have profound global repercussions.
The Solar System
Our Solar System is composed of a myriad of objects of various sizes and nature.
The Periodic Table
Become an expert in periodic table and chemical element classification.
An overview of this eventful year that still impacts our lives after 20 years.
A World of Museums
Visit the world's great museums and identify some of the major works found there.
Altius, Always Higher
Explore the most dizzying human achievements designed over the centuries.
World Capitals – Countries
We name you a capital and you must select its country.
Great Names in Painting
They have captured the world through color, or given the gift of their imagination through illustration.
Amateur astronomers, to your instruments! Here is THE quiz for people who are passionate about the night sky.
Find the Intruder - 80’s Music
For fans of 1980s music, you must find the intruders among the answer choices.
Two of a Kind
Some names are inseparable from each other. Match the names we suggest.
Women of Notoriety
A presentation of some of the great female figures who have marked their time.
Travel the world by identifying buildings that have left their mark on history and the imagination.
From underground and experimental, Pink Floyd has become one of the most famous bands in the world.
Summer Olympic Games
All aspects of the Summer Games are covered: host cities, athletes, records, highlights.
Complete the Band Name
We give you the beginning of the name of a music band and you have to complete it.
Great Names in Literature
You will have to recognize and identify major authors from all over the world.
The review of the year 1984 shows that it was far from the dark universe of the novel "1984".
Discover the famous mystical places where belief, religion, myth, tradition and legend are mixed.
When did some of the great events in history take place? You tell us.
80’s Music - Singers vs Bands
Match the great names of 80s music to their own bands.
World War I
The 14-18 war was the first so-called "modern" war and one of the most tragic in history.
In the Time of Saint Louis
Louis IX of France, the legendary Saint Louis, was one of the great reformers of the kingdom.
Find the authors of literary works that have marked their time.
World Capitals – Cities
We name you a country and you must select its capital.
World War II - The Eastern Front
In 1941, Nazi Germany launched a military offensive with the goal of invading the USSR.
Legendary Metropolises, Cities of Influence
Forgotten cities, abandoned capitals, ancient metropolises, cultural centers of the past...